Top 10 Sevierville Restaurants from the Rib Shack off Pittman Center Road to Applewood Farmhouse off the Parkway, Sevierville’s great for eating.
With all the fantastic restaurants in the Smoky Mountain region, sometimes picking one can be as easy as shaking them all up in a jar and seeing which one falls out. Sevierville is no exception. While there are a number of great choices, our pick for No. 1 is also our pick for the best BBQ in the entire area as well. But this is not an end all list, there are numerous restaurants that open every year in the area so if you think we might have missed one, drop us a line.
Sevierville’s top restaurants stretch all the way into the county with great food being found no matter where you find yourself in town. Anyways, enough meandering about geography, let’s get on with the eats.
Our list of the Top 10 Restaurants in Sevierville:
- The Rib Shack – Located off of Pittman Center Road in Sevier County, this wooden shack serves up the BEST barbeque brisket in the area. You want to eat somewhere that you’ll tell stories about and have you seeking out the next time you’re in Sevierville, well the Rib Shack is the place. They also feature Barbeque chicken and pork, but the brisket is edibly inspiring.
- Bistro 109 – This fine dining establishment located in the heart of downtown Sevierville features a number of locally grown and organic dishes as well as a beautiful wine bar with numerous selections to choose from. Stop by for lunch and order a sandwich or lunch portion with sweet potato fries or experience one of their revolving specials.
- Applewood Farmhouse – Start off each meal with an apple fritter and pick from a menu consisting of country favorites. Fritters as well as an Apple Julep and apple butter are served with each meal. Her, you’ll feel like you’re sitting at your grandmother’s table again with all the old country smells and tastes you enjoyed as a child.
- Tony Gore’s BBQ – Another great barbeque place that has been featured in numerous publications as one of the best in the Smokies and Tennessee. Come for lunch and try their BBQ pork sandwich or chicken. You can’t go wrong with barbeque at Tony Gore’s, just bring your appetite.
- Gondolier – This Italian eatery features some of best southern European delights including gyros, numerous pasta dishes, calzones, and pizzas. Each is served with fresh baked bread sticks and marinara sauce. If it’s Italian you’re craving, stop by Gondolier for a bite. Continue reading “Top 10 Sevierville Restaurants”
Preview of the top 10 attractions in Sevierville as well as Kodak, TN.
What is there to do in Sevierville? What isn’t there to do in Sevierville? Indoor water parks, helicopter rides, minor league baseball – those are just a few of the many things that bring people to Sevierville during the year. Stop and take a look for yourself next time before speeding off to Dollywood, Gatlinburg, or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You’d be surprised at the things you’ve missed.
Maybe it’s that you don’t quite know what to look for. Well, how about a Top 10 list? They’re always popular, so how about that? A Top 10 list of things to do/see in Sevierville, TN – Sevierville attractions.
A lot of people think Sevierville begins when you get off Interstate 40, that’s actually Kodak, TN. Kodak does tend to merge into Sevierville so we’ll include places listed in Kodak as well. So, lets get started.
Top 10 Sevierville, TN attractions:
- Wilderness at the Smokies – The Wilderness property not only features an indoor water park, it also contains the Sevierville Events Center and two 18-hole golf courses, all on 700 pristine acres.
- Five Oaks Tanger Outlet Mall – At Tanger Five Oaks, you can shop it you drop. The Sevierville outlet mall features stores from such national name brands as Nike, Nautica, Under Armour, Coach, Gap, J. Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Oakley, Starbucks, and much more. Chop House restaurant and Joe’s Crab Shack are also located on the Tanger property.
- Bass Pro Shop – Located just off Interstate 40 in Kodak, Bass Pro Shop has been equipping outdoorsmen and women for years. Find all your hunting, fishing, boating, and outdoor needs in one place at Bass Pro Shop in Kodak.
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works – With over 80,000 square feet in retail space, just think of the number of pocket knives you could fit in a building that large. If you can’t find a good knife here, you might be out of luck. Knife Works is also home to numerous celebrity and knife events throughout the year.
- Dolly Parton statue – A true attraction in all sense of the word, Sevierville’s Courthouse Square is home to a larger-than-life Dolly Parton statue. Parton, who was born in Sevier County, still participates in the yearly Dolly Parade and has been involved in numerous philanthropic initiatives in the area during her lifetime. Continue reading “Top 10 Sevierville, TN Attractions”