With all the fantastic restaurants in the Smoky Mountain region, sometimes picking one can be as easy as shaking them all up in a jar and seeing which one falls out. Sevierville is no exception. While there are a number of great choices, our pick for No. 1 is also our pick for the best BBQ in the entire area as well. But this is not an end all list, there are numerous restaurants that open every year in the area so if you think we might have missed one, drop us a line.
Sevierville’s top restaurants stretch all the way into the county with great food being found no matter where you find yourself in town. Anyways, enough meandering about geography, let’s get on with the eats.
Our list of the Top 10 Restaurants in Sevierville:
- The Rib Shack – Located off of Pittman Center Road in Sevier County, this wooden shack serves up the BEST barbeque brisket in the area. You want to eat somewhere that you’ll tell stories about and have you seeking out the next time you’re in Sevierville, well the Rib Shack is the place. They also feature Barbeque chicken and pork, but the brisket is edibly inspiring.
- Bistro 109 – This fine dining establishment located in the heart of downtown Sevierville features a number of locally grown and organic dishes as well as a beautiful wine bar with numerous selections to choose from. Stop by for lunch and order a sandwich or lunch portion with sweet potato fries or experience one of their revolving specials.
- Applewood Farmhouse – Start off each meal with an apple fritter and pick from a menu consisting of country favorites. Fritters as well as an Apple Julep and apple butter are served with each meal. Her, you’ll feel like you’re sitting at your grandmother’s table again with all the old country smells and tastes you enjoyed as a child.
- Tony Gore’s BBQ – Another great barbeque place that has been featured in numerous publications as one of the best in the Smokies and Tennessee. Come for lunch and try their BBQ pork sandwich or chicken. You can’t go wrong with barbeque at Tony Gore’s, just bring your appetite.
- Gondolier – This Italian eatery features some of best southern European delights including gyros, numerous pasta dishes, calzones, and pizzas. Each is served with fresh baked bread sticks and marinara sauce. If it’s Italian you’re craving, stop by Gondolier for a bite. Continue reading “Top 10 Sevierville Restaurants”